Wednesday 7 August 2013

Evaluation.

Asaalam everyone,
Insha-Allah many of us are probably celebrating Eid today, however, I have also heard of a few people who are still fasting, but I decided to write this blog today anyway, fasting or not Insha-Allah it may be able to help you in some way.
Ramadan has just- gone!
It has passed like that, in basic, its gone so quickly in my point of view.
At the end of anything important, it's quite crucial to evaluate, so you know where to improve, and here and there I have heard this idea of an evaluation. A couple of days ago, I wrote a blog on a reflection type evaluation for the rest of Ramadan. This is a different evaluation though, and I would like you to do as below for this final activity of my blog this year Insha-Allah.
So I am going to leave a few basic questions for you to fill in below for your evaluation, and what I would like you to do is to write down answers, or to think about the answers.
Insha-Allah it will help.

1. How many of your goals for Ramadan have you achieved?
2. What goals have you achieved this Ramadan?
3. What will you Insha-Allah be taking with you this Ramadan?
4. What have you improved on this year, from last year's Ramadan?
5. Have you spent your time wisely?
6. Do you think you have let this Ramadan pass and not used it wisely?
7. What part of your Ramadan was most helpful in increasing your Iman etc.
For example, did Laylatul Qadr help you increase the amount of times you read Quran,
did the last 10 days help you become less of a shopaholic?

Insha-Allah this will come of some help to you...
Ramadan Mubarak if you are fasting,
Eid Mubarak if you are celebrating Eid!

No comments:

Post a Comment