Friday 2 August 2013

Laylatul Qadr blog three-some dua's.

Asaalam everyone!
Welcome to my third Laylatul Qadr blog, you may or may not know that on every odd night now (21st, 23rd, 25th, 27th and 29th Ramadan), I am writing a Laylatul Qadr blog, and each blog is usually on a topic I have learnt about recently, or specifically for this blog. In yesterdays regular blog I wrote a wudhu guide, and I said that I would write the dua's in this blog, so that's what I am going to do. I am going to write down some dua's, including the dua's we should read in wudhu.

Before I start, I just wanted to explain when I write this blog, because I realise there might be some confusion...
For example, I did say I would write an extra blog every odd night along with my regular blog for Laylatul Qadr...
It is past 01:30 in the morning, and I wrote my last blog yesterday. You see, regarding Islamic days the night comes before the day... so it is the 25th night but after sehri (the predawn meal- I think this is the point where the new Islamic day starts) it will be the 25th day, Islamically, then it will be the 26th night and then the 26th day Insha-Allah. If you get what I mean. Moving on, I tend to write these blogs after reading some Quran etc. during the odd nights...I hope you get what I'm saying, because I'm confusing myself right now, but I have no better way to put it. Insha-Allah, I'll state when I'm hoping my Laylatul Qadr blog will be ready by in my regular blogs.

Let's move onto some dua's. I want you to picture in your mind, what you do in the morning, when you've woke up for say, breakfast, on a working day.
You might change first-
after freshening up, then you might eat breakfast, have something to drink, leave the house and board the car.
I can think of many dua's for this one task:
Dua after waking up, dua before eating, if your drinking milk, maybe the dua after drinking milk,or if drinking water,after drinking water, salaam to anyone in the house, dua when leaving home and finally, dua when boarding a vehicle.
Today I am going to write down the wudhu duas, and another dua, and find something online for you to use for duas and recommend a book for learning duas.

First of all, the dua before wudhu:

Bismillahi-wal-hamdullillah.
"In the name of Allah, all praises are due to Allah."

(I am unsure why the translation is  different, explanation at end)

The dua during wudhu:


Allah-humag-firlli-zambi-wawasi-leafy-daree-wa-bariq-leafy-riz-ki (sounds more like key than something like kai).
"Oh Allah! Forgive me my sins, and grant me abundance in my home and grant me blessings in my sustenance."

The dua after wudhu:




Allah-humaj-alknee-menatowa-bena-wajalknee-menal-muh-tha-tha-heeren.
"Allah! Make me among the repenters and among those who are clean and pure."

Dua when making Iftari at someones house.


Afthar-enda-cumus-sa-eemoona-wa-a-ca-la-tha-a-ma-cu-mulabraroo-wa-salat-alaycumulmalaeecatu.


Today, I used my dua book to find the meanings of the duas and in general, the duas.
I got the pictures off the internet to show you the arabic, so I have not shown two different meanings on purpose, it was just like that. The meanings I have written are from my dua book. It is called "Basic Essentials for Muslims" and I recommend you get it. It has the basics, but a large variety of duas, like duas before eating, duas in namaaz etc.
Have a nice sehri and I hope the rest of your odd night goes well.
If your reading this nicely, I hope your sehri and night went well!
Ramadan Mubarak! Oh, and here's a different video- I can hardly find any videos that are from the other series, but there must be one left- Insha-Allah. This is quite nice to though.



No comments:

Post a Comment