Sunday 4 August 2013

Things to do on Laylatul Qadr

Asaalam everyone,
It's the 27th night, and most people stay up for Laylatul Qadr, tonight, but I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT. You see, it's not confirmed that Laylatul Qadr is on the 27th night of Ramadan, rather it can be on the 21st, 23rd, 25th, 27th or 29th, therefore, you should stay awake on each of these nights and you should spend thesr nights in Ibadah.

Today, all I wanted to do was share a quick article with you on things you can do in Ramadan...
 yes, this is a very short blog, but Insha-Allah, I will write my Laylatul Qadr blog sometime after 10 ish to about 2ish in the morning, I'll try fit it in sometime between these two blogs Insha-Allah.

http://www.soundvision.com/info/ramadan/10.16things.asp

This is a productive muslim clip,
I hope your fast is going well,
Ramadan Mubarak!



No comments:

Post a Comment