Tuesday 30 July 2013

Laylatul Qadr blog one- Jihad.

Asaalam everyone,
I said I would do a special extra blog on every odd night for Laylatul Qadr, and this is my apology type blog, for not doing a blog yesterday.
This blog is all about Jihad.

WE (Muslims) use the word Jihad to describe three things (each different):
When a believer struggles to live out the Muslim faith.
The battle to build a good Muslim society
The battle to defend Islam- Holy War.

INTERNAL JIHAD.

The internal Jihad is when a believer tries to live their life in a way they know will make Allah (Subhanataala) happy.
We should try as much as we can to live how Allah has told us to.

There are however other types of Jihad, but I do not have time to write more than this at current because Iftari is soon, and I have just learnt about Jihad.
However, here's a link to read more:


http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/islam/beliefs/jihad_1.shtml

Ramadan Mubarak and have a nice Iftar!

No comments:

Post a Comment