Sunday 7 July 2013

Welcome.

Asaalamulaykum everyone,
Ramadan time is near, and I am so excited!
Sometimes, when I tend to tell others they think I'm mad, but the thing is- it's not all about the food. It's that feeling you have during the blessed month for me.
Ramadan for 2013 is only a few days away, and that's why I thought I thought I'd make this blog.
I'm asking you to correct me if I get something wrong, by commenting below, or, if you're unsure about something, whether it be on this blog, any other blog, a website etc. make sure you check.
When doing research you should check anyone because there are so many resources, you can be unsure of which to trust.
Also be careful when searching for information on your religion, because you might find the wrong thing, or maybe an unreliable resource.
Ramadan is approaching soon, and so I will be spending a few of these entries writing on topics that will be useful in Ramadan, and I'll try to gather up as much information as I can from my own research.
After that I will be writing during Ramadan, perhaps on different topics.
Insha-Allah, I'll try and keep the blog as up to date as I can, and also as reliable and helpful as possible.
I'll leave the sources that I have used along with the blogs if you wish to see them as well.
Are you feeling excited about Ramadan?



No comments:

Post a Comment