Tuesday 30 July 2013

What ability are you taking with you?

Asaalam everyone,
I wanted to cover this topic today, and I am also going to write the Laylatul Qadr blog I was going to write yesterday, however, I didn't get the time, therefore I am going to write it today.

This blog, however, is going to be quite short, as I want to get my point around to you, and Insha-Allah, it should not take to long.

Ramadan is the month when we spend more time as we should. Reading Quran, doing tasbeeh, even praying all our salaah on time if we've been behind before. However, it doesn't stop there?
It doesn't mean, you've prayed your salaah, you've read Quran, done tasbeeh, so now you stop.
Why don't we come out of Ramadan as better people? We should make the most of Ramadan.
I have said this in most of my blogs.

Insha-Allah we have all adapted at least one activity from Ramadan that we can use after Ramadan. So here's what I want you to do.
I want you to write it down. Just write down the one ability you will be taking with you this Ramadan, are there more than one? Write all of them down!



Now, just have a read over your list, and add random notes.





Make sure these notes have meaning, don't just scribble what you had for sehri by the side...

Insha-Allah your Ramadan is going well.
Ramadan Mubarak.





No comments:

Post a Comment