Thursday 25 July 2013

What have you done so far?

Asaalam everyone,
Yesterday I spent some time completing my own activity idea (that I wrote about in the last blog)
and today I am going to write about Ramadan- so far.

Can you believe it? Over half of Ramadan has already past! Maybe it's just me, but hasn't it passed
by so quickly?

Therefore, I decided to write a blog on how we have spent our Ramadan so far.
This blog will be quite a short blog though...

Ramadan is a blessed month- we shouldn't waste it! I think it helps to reflect on what we've done so
far so that we can improve. How can we improve without knowing what we actually need to improve?
Therefore, I have devised another activity, and if you have time I recommend you give this a go.

I learn by doing, therefore sometimes I just randomly think of these ideas...
and here's one:

What I want you to do is to devise a list of what you have struggled on so far, something like this:




This way you have a basic idea of what you've struggled on.
If you want to work through this more thoroughly keep a piece of paper with you and whenever you do something wrong, or notice you have been doing something wrong, then you can write it down.

From here we are going to move onto
another list...



This time I want you to write what you are going to do to improve:
Now the last step is the most important, to follow the second list.
Imagine you have a blackboard and have wrote all over it- but your handwriting was messy-
you would clear it and start again, putting in more effort.
So do that!
Remember,
this month only comes once a year brothers and sisters, and also-
Ramadan Mubarak, hope you having a great Ramadan!


No comments:

Post a Comment