Wednesday 31 July 2013

Laylatul Qadr blog two- signs of a hypocrite.

Asaalam everyone,
It's the second odd night. Therefore, it's my second Laylatul Qadr blog! Tonight my blog is going to be on signs of a hypocrite (munafiq).

As you may now, there used to be certain enemies of Islaam, and they used to act like they were Muslims, when inside they were not, they were the munafiqeen.

Recently, the qualites of a munafiq were mentioned, and I noted them down. Today, I thought "Why don't I write about that in todays Laylatul Qadr blog?" You may or may not know that on every odd night now I write a second blog, based on something I've just learnt (Ilearn it, and then  write about it in a blog) and seeing I just learnt this list recently, I thought, why don't I write todays blog on that?

Let's begin...
There are certain qualites that a hypocrite has, I want you to read through this list and I want you to think carefully. Do you have any of these qualites- and remember for the activity afterwards.

A munafiq:
1. Breaks promises.
2. Lies.
3. Breaks people's trust.
4. Takes things to heart (personally)
5. Misses Salah
6. Finds spending for the sake of Allah hard.
7. Feels proud when they are praised for something they do not have.
8. Hates it if someone speaks against them.
9. Thinks every arrow is pointing towards them, e.g. everyone is talking about them.

These are only some signs, I have only put the ones I am able to understand and explain fully, and that I'm sure she said, because I do not want to end up writing the wrong thing and if a lot of people see it, or pass it on etc. with any part of this blog, then- I think you get my point...

Here are some useful links on this topic:
http://lifeofpiety.blogspot.co.uk/2009/05/signs-of-hypocrite-munafiq.html

http://www.noori.org/newsite/images/saveanddownload/hadith/signs%20of%20a%20munafiq%20_hypocrite_.pdf

Insha-Allah this blog came of use to you, I hope you had a nice Iftari, and are getting to spend this night well, finnally- have a nice sehri!
Ramadan Mubarak!

No comments:

Post a Comment