Thursday 25 July 2013

The importance of Hajj.

Asaalam everyone,
Today I am going to write on how important Hajj is. I'm sure we've all wanted to got on Hajj once in our lifetime. However, Hajj is quite important, it is Fardh to go once in your lifetime. Hajj is the fifth pillar as-well,
so you have probably already started to see how important Hajj is.

Did you know that if you have the wealth and you have all the means so that you can go on Hajj, but yet you did not perform Hajj (after you have passed away) you would not die as a Muslim.

Also, Rasoolullah (SAW) said
"Verily Allah has declared Hajj Fardh upon you, therefore perform Hajj"

Rasoolullah SAW also said
"Hasten in performing Hajj, for verily one never knows what will befall him"
The above is quite important, because who knows when you'll pass away, or if you'll become to ill to go on Hajj, perhaps it may become even more difficult for you to go on Hajj in a few years time, and we have to go once in our life. So why say "No, I can't go now, it's to hard" or "Maybe in a few years" or even "At the moment it's impossible" If you have the money, and the means to go, then why say later.
Perhaps it will be even more difficult then, and remember-it's the fifth pillar of Islam.

Also,
Hajj has many benefits and it is exciting.
Can you imagine, so many Muslims gathered to take this religious journey?

Rasoolullah SAW said:
"One who dies while on his journey for Hajj, Allah will record the reward of Hajj for him upto the day of Qiyaamah, and one who dies while on his journey for Umrah, Allah will record the reward of Umrah for him upto the day of Qiyaamah".

Rasoolullah SAW also said
"For an accepted Hajj, there is no reward besides Jannah"
Jannah- Paradise.

Overall, the importance of Hajj is huge, and the benefits are to.
Insha-Allah, one day we'll all get to go.

Today I used "Taleemul-Haq" for writing this blog.
I think I have mentioned it before, it is basically full of many chapters, if you want to read more about it just scroll down a few blogs and I would have mentioned it two blogs before, where I wrote about the Prophet's (SAW) milk mother.
I did not write a blog yesterday because I was working on this one, however I hope your fasts are going well, and you are not wasting the time we have in this blessed month.

I apologise everyone, I thouhgt I had published this blog-it was saved as a draft-
woops.


No comments:

Post a Comment